This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Fergus" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Fergus" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:47:56 +0100
- Subject: fc-cache-1.exe.stackdump
Just lately getting repeated episodes of this file, located at /, and
referring to a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION .. <blah> .. program=\usr\libexec\fc-cache-1.exe
which I am not knowingly calling.
Delete the file and sooner or later (half a day) it's back again: so far I
have not identified the trigger for it.
Anybody else? Any ideas?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple