Re: Issue with CYGWIN :(

On 4/17/2018 2:35 AM, Imran Khan wrote:
>   Hi BeCygwin,
>        Can you help me in resolving the issue?
> 1. cd to LIVE-555 folder
> ************@DESKTOP-PUEEUEA /cygdrive/e/*****/*****/sw/LIVE-555*
> 2. execute the ndk-build command
> *$
> E:/********/*****/android-ndk-r10e-windows-x86_64/android-ndk-r10e/ndk-build*
> *Android NDK: Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file:
> E:\*******\******\android-ndk-r10e-windows-x86_64\android-ndk-r10e/jni/Android.mk*
> */cygdrive/e/Imran/REPO/android-ndk-r10e-windows-x86_64/android-ndk-r10e/build/core/add-application.mk:199
> <http://add-application.mk:199/>: *** Android NDK: Aborting...    .  Stop.*

Looks to me that ndk-build figures it's on a Windows machine and is using Windows-style
paths, etc.  cygwin tries to make things *look* mostly Posixy, but if something insists
on realizing it is on Windows, then it is that thing that you need to adjust.  I would
start by seeing how ndk-build determines what flavor of OS it's on, and seeing if you
can convince it to do more linux-style things.  Of course, while any things build more
or less out of the box on cygwin, but everything will ...

Regards - Eliot Moss