This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue displaying characters on interactive commands
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 14:14:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: Issue displaying characters on interactive commands
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 20.04.2018 um 13:24 schrieb Peter Dilov via cygwin:
If i run 'aptitude' command when i try to exit the command i get this
strange exit window like in the screenshot:
aptitude is not a cygwin package. For a useful bug report, you should at
least describe which software you actually run, and how you start it.
Given the symptoms I doubt you even run from a cygwin environment. Maybe
it's something bundled with the cygwin library in which case you should
direct the bug report to the publisher of the software.
I also have noticed this problem with other interactive commands like
'ncdu'. I am using Cygwin on Windows 7 x64.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple