This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin subversion and UNC path
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 08:58:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin subversion and UNC path
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/22/2018 7:04 AM, Yasutaka Atarashi wrote:
> Replacing all occurrences of defined(CYGWIN) with defined(__CYGWIN__) enables Cygwin Subversion to handle UNC path.
> For example, it could handle repositories checked out by TortoiseSVN from UNC path.
> (Replacing libsvn_subr is enough to fix)
Thanks for the tip. I will include this in Subversion 1.10. I am currently having trouble porting some of the other patches, but hope to have a new release in a week or two.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple