This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Persistently Disable Stacktraces
- From: Andreas Pieber <anpieber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:27:02 +0000
- Subject: Persistently Disable Stacktraces
Dear cygwin community,
1. I've cygwin and put C:\cygwin\bin on the path
2. Now I can directly make use of rsync via java using the Process
Basically till here it works pretty fine. The only problem I sometimes get
is that rsync breaks and creates a stack-dump file. Basically I really do
not care at all about the crashed. But the problem is that I now have
stackdump files in folders where I do not care about them. I know that I
can baically disable them in bash using "ulimit -c 0". I've the feeling
I've searched all resources but I couldn't find any option how to set this
limit globally and independently how and from where I call cygwin .exe
files like rsync.
Do you have any hints/ideas/solutions for me.
Thank you very much and kind regards,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple