This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion problem
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Rockefeller, Harry" <Harry dot Rockefeller at flightsafety dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:51:15 +0300
- Subject: Re: subversion problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Rockefeller, Harry!
> I just updated packages this morning and noticed there were some
> subversion updates. I was wondering if version 10 is new and requires me to do something?
> Or maybe the recent release broke something?
Did you read the release notes before making this post?...
With best regards,
Monday, April 23, 2018 23:50:44
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple