This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: update batch file
- From: Dave Caswell <dave dot caswell at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 03:20:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: update batch file
- References: <CAG2dRtHn0VTEcuTUmDfM=_S_vrUoYFsJ5J+W50B0217-SdG7Bg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 2:33 AM, Vlado <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 30.4.2018 3:57, Dave Caswell wrote:
>> Has anyone created a batch file that stops the cygwin services, runs
>> setup to get updates in the background, and then restarts the
> Hi Dave.
> I created similar script:
> Add more services as You wish.
> Add --quiet-mode and (probably) --upgrade-also to %SETUP%.exe (line 289).
Thank You! That's just the sort of script I was hoping to find.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple