Dell Users Contact List

Hi,

Hope you having a great day!

I just wanted to be aware if you would be interested in acquiring Dell Users Contact List for marketing your product or service.

Some of your target interest: Dell Boomi, Dell Clerity, Dell Cloud, Dell Credant, Dell EqualLogic, Dell OptiPlex, Dell Wyse, Dell SecureWorks, Dell PowerVault and many more...
These are the fields that we provide for each contacts: Names, Title, Email, Contact Number, Company Name, Company URL, and Company physical location, SIC Code, Industry and Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Kindly review and let me be aware of your interest so that I can get back to you with the exact counts and more info regarding the same.

Do let me be aware if you have any questions for me.

Regards,
Meghan Hudson
Database Executive
If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.