Misys Leads

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Misys Users List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

We also have related users like:

*	Hydra PPM
*	ProWorkflow
*	Oracle Primavera
*	Clarizen
*	Mavenlink and many more across the globe.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Regards,

Bailey Knight

Data Manager

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.