Re: normal to blue-screen windows when doing 'ls -CF' of /proc/sys/GLOBAL?? (bug? cygcheck attached)

Andrey Repin wrote:

To start with, I need to hook up a PS/2 kbd & mouse
to access those, while I could load the megaraid drivers
then,

Or rebuild the Win7 disk image with related drivers.
Been doing that for years myself, but YMMV.
---
	Need to learn how...just have been more busy
w/other stuff.  But w/new machine, it's vital.

Trying to look at 'dism' to mount old .wim image
and update it with needed drivers, using https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/add-and-remove-drivers-to-an-offline-windows-image
as a ref....
will have to see how that goes...

If I have any probs, maybe can get back to you?

Tnx!
-linda