This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl child_info_fork runtime error
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 21:24:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl child_info_fork runtime error
- References: <20180530105709.GA12768@rus.uni-stuttgart.de> <878t80vrwn.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <20180604092343.GA15823@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>
Ulli Horlacher writes:
> /client/bin is a directory which I have created.
> It should not collide with anything.
So what's in there, is in PATH etc. pp.
> The problem is:
> [main] perl 4232 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'Encode.dll' (0x370000) is already occupied
> Encode.dll looks like a Windows library.
No, it's most likely (or should be, anyway) an XS library for the Encode
module of Perl. The address it gets loaded to is awfully low, so it's
either BLODA or you're using another library that's occupying the reabse
space for this library.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple