We like to keep you excited - Welcome to "VSDOpen"

Hi

Thanks for being a loyal email subscriber. We appreciate hearing from you. Let us know if you ever have any questions.
We like to keep you and our-self excited by committing new things in the world of VLSI and semiconductors. Welcome to "VSDOpen"
Next, we have an online VLSI conference, focused specifically on design implementation using opensource EDA tools. This conference is an initiative to submit your ideas using existing knowledge-base we have on opensource EDA tools.
Not only that, we have got huge support from industry and below flyer explains the same. We have been working very hard for last 2 months in designing the conference contents, keynote speeches and session chairs (all details will be uploaded and announced very soon).
To know more about the scope of paper presentations, content and quality of paper acceptance, session chairs, judges, check-out below page:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=BOmMG&m=3_LnAJPonp9rc_6&b=0hexBgWD0j6n028QPNZP2g

      Image

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=BOmMG&m=3_LnAJPonp9rc_6&b=0hexBgWD0j6n028QPNZP2g

Outer Ring Road
Bangalore
Bangalore Karnataka 560037
INDIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAysTKycDLTsTIyMzAwcbLRmtMwMbGysbEws