Re: Cygwin X11 Server slow performance

20 years ago Linux cult members were using the same
"blame-the-user"-type arguments.

Nothing has changed.

I don't use Emacs.  I only gave it as an easily-testable example.
Try:       apt-get install xemacs ; export DISPLAY=windows.mylan:0.0 ;
xemacs

Professionally, I have been a C++ developer for 20 years, and I am
also a published author:

https://www.amazon.com/LINUX-Rute-Users-Tutorial-Exposition/dp/0130333514

I don't need to do ANY analysis or tests to see that the Cygwin and
Mingw X Servers have abhorrent latency problems: you press a key and
you wait 0.25 seconds for the page to render.  That's like the speed
of a page render over 9600 baud terminal.  X Servers were NEVER this
slow even in the 1990s.

Why would I sit and do a mathematical analysis, when I can simply
uninstall it and install something that actually works???

Why would I waist my time trying to fix the problem, when cygwin
mailing list respondents refuse to admit the problem exists???

You are like a Flat-Earther the way you argue.

Paul