This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC 7.3.0 -std=gnu++17 failed to getline() from std::ifstream
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 23:00:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 7.3.0 -std=gnu++17 failed to getline() from std::ifstream
- References: <CAHVoUt2pHP46o6ERwx9HB5=Dn-J9xv5i-53RYtJbdev-K9DCeQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 6/5/2018 10:32 PM, Ivan Shynkarenka wrote:
I use x64 bit Cygwin and it failed in my home, work and Appveyor. I add
cygcheck.out with my environment.
I'm sorry about misspell prefix space in my prev example. Please try the
int main(int argc, char** argv)
while (getline(stream, line))
std::cout << line << std::endl;
g++ -std=gnu++17 test.cpp
works fine on 32 bit and 64 bit on my W7
as attachment, not in line with the mail.
As delivered, it screws up the mailing list search capability
with tons of false positive
What is Y: a server file system ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple