This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] gdb-7.12.1-2 (TEST)
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 22:05:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] gdb-7.12.1-2 (TEST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/10/2017 18:23, Jon Turney wrote:
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
The GNU debugger allows you to debug programs written in C, C++, and
other languages, by executing them in a controlled fashion and printing
Changes since 7.12.1-1:
* Workaround https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21078 by
linking with shared libstc++ and libgcc.
This package has (belatedly) been promoted from test to current.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple