This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl child_info_fork runtime error
- From: Ulli Horlacher <framstag at rus dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 17:31:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl child_info_fork runtime error
- References: <20180530105709.GA12768@rus.uni-stuttgart.de> <878t80vrwn.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <20180604092343.GA15823@rus.uni-stuttgart.de> <87efhm5p9m.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
On Mon 2018-06-04 (21:24), Achim Gratz wrote:
> Ulli Horlacher writes:
> > /client/bin is a directory which I have created.
> > It should not collide with anything.
> So what's in there, is in PATH etc. pp.
In /client/bin are my own programs, mostly Perl scripts and yes, it is in
> > The problem is:
> > [main] perl 4232 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'Encode.dll' (0x370000) is already occupied
> > Encode.dll looks like a Windows library.
> No, it's most likely (or should be, anyway) an XS library for the Encode
> module of Perl. The address it gets loaded to is awfully low, so it's
> either BLODA or you're using another library that's occupying the reabse
> space for this library.
What is BLODA?
I do not use any libraries besides the default perl libs.
Ullrich Horlacher Server und Virtualisierung
Universitaet Stuttgart E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allmandring 30a Tel: ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany) WWW: http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple