This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openmpi-3.1.0-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 08:07:18 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openmpi-3.1.0-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 3.1.0-1 of packages
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Latest upstream release.
First of 3.x series packaged for cygwin
Full upstream changes:
Open MPI : A High Performance Message Passing Library
The Open MPI Project is an open source MPI-3 implementation that
is developed and maintained by a consortium of academic, research,
and industry partners
openmpi requires a running cygserver
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple