This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Multiple attempts at opening same pipe for writing fail
- From: João Eiras <joao dot eiras at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:32:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Multiple attempts at opening same pipe for writing fail
- References: <CAJ+sA04wDBEWrvGoXrHYbpzNePked5HEKE93kodJNM7q2TM=Jg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 13 June 2018 at 17:44, Takashi Yano <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi João,
> Is this related to https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-03/msg00188.html ?
That seems quite likely.
In my test case, I do open+close+open and the second open fails with
If I skip the close and do open+open I get the same error.
Next on my TODO list I'll make another testcase just using the Win32
API and see if that is a Windows issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple