This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cppcheck-1.84-1
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 16:39:16 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cppcheck-1.84-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
Cppcheck is a static analysis tool for C/C++ code. Unlike C/C++
compilers and many other analysis tools it does not detect syntax
errors in the code. Cppcheck primarily detects the types of bugs that
the compilers normally do not detect. The goal is to detect only real
errors in the code (i.e. have zero false positives).
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple