This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH setup] Finish providing support for provides: and conflicts:
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 18:32:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH setup] Finish providing support for provides: and conflicts:
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 06/06/2018 21:44, Jon Turney wrote:
On 04/04/2018 14:21, Ken Brown wrote:
On 3/21/2018 3:38 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
Introduce member functions SolvableVersion::provides() and
SolvableVersion::conflicts(). This enables packagedb::read() to
access provides and conflicts lists from setup.ini.
Ignore this patch. It breaks libsolv's dependency processing.
Thanks, even if it's not right, I'd completely overlooked the need for
something like this.
Do you have any details on what broke with this? I've been trying it
and I don't notice any problems.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple