This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't delete cyglsa64.dll
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Luke Miner <lminer at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 05:43:00 +0300
- Subject: Re: Can't delete cyglsa64.dll
- References: <CAG0h4i4WPpBsS2cOCUZE33iVXSZs=X7D0ymfOFQ_7r2OcfTcoA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Luke Miner!
> Do you have any up to date instructions for how to delete cyglsa64.dll when
> LSA authentication is enabled?
Same as always - don't do that.
Unregister it first, reboot system, then you will be able to delete it.
If you want to replace(update) the library, you can use standard Windows
mechanics to do that.
With best regards,
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:41:43
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple