This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't delete cyglsa64.dll
- From: Luke Miner <lminer at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 20:01:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Can't delete cyglsa64.dll
- References: <CAG0h4i4WPpBsS2cOCUZE33iVXSZs=X7D0ymfOFQ_7r2OcfTcoA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Thanks for the advice. Can you point me to a resource for how to unregister
On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 7:50 PM Andrey Repin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Greetings, Luke Miner!
> > Do you have any up to date instructions for how to delete cyglsa64.dll
> > LSA authentication is enabled?
> Same as always - don't do that.
> Unregister it first, reboot system, then you will be able to delete it.
> If you want to replace(update) the library, you can use standard Windows
> mechanics to do that.
> With best regards,
> Andrey Repin
> Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:41:43
> Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple