Re: Necessary/Essential Packages for Cygwin GNOME and KDE Installation

On 6/22/2018 10:28 AM, Auteria W. Winzer Jr. wrote:
Marco,

If I select just the packages mentioned in Yaakov's response, will Setup automatically capture its dependencies?
I ask because, in previous Setup executables, the dependencies are listed once a package is selected.

Regards,
Auteria Winzer Jr.

please reply/follow up on the mailing lists, and if not already
enroll on it, as usually here people reply only to the mailing list

https://cygwin.com/cygwin/lists.html

About your question:
Setup will select and propose all the dependencies.

Marco

PS: five mail accounts ? very curious.