This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Necessary/Essential Packages for Cygwin GNOME and KDE Installation
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "Auteria W. Winzer Jr." <wwinzer at yahoo dot com>, "Auteria Winzer Jr." <awinzerjr at gmail dot com>, "Auteria Winzer Jr." <awinzerjr at yahoo dot com>, "Auteria Winzer Jr." <awwjr710 at yahoo dot com>, "Auteria Winzer Jr." <awwjr710 at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 10:49:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Necessary/Essential Packages for Cygwin GNOME and KDE Installation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 6/22/2018 10:28 AM, Auteria W. Winzer Jr. wrote:
If I select just the packages mentioned in Yaakov's response, will Setup automatically capture its dependencies?
I ask because, in previous Setup executables, the dependencies are listed once a package is selected.
Auteria Winzer Jr.
please reply/follow up on the mailing lists, and if not already
enroll on it, as usually here people reply only to the mailing list
About your question:
Setup will select and propose all the dependencies.
PS: five mail accounts ? very curious.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple