Re: RFID Products - China Grittag

Dear friends,

This is Sunny, from Grittag, a China RFID products manufacturer.

We are the manufacturer for some trading company in China,and indirectly be 7 years' vendor of US Intellitix, DreamWorks and Switzerland Nestle.

Our main advantaged products:
Woven Fabric Wristband with RFID Slider smart card tag,
NFC sticker tag / UHF Sticker tag,
RFID Card / 13.56 MHz and 860-960Mhz Card
Epoxy tag, Anti-metal tag, Token, Tamper-proof Label, Fragile Label, Windshield Tag, Jewelry Tag, PVC tag, Blocking card, etc...
Also we can do customized RFID products at your need.

Which our above RFID products you need?
Our RFID products are in reasonable factory price and 100% good quality, it maybe good for your market or your project.
Could you kindly tell me which RFID chip you need?
So we can offer you the good price list based on your RFID chip.

Ths and best regards!

Yours: Sunny
DongGuan Grittag Technology Co.,Ltd