This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Autamatically populate resolv.conf when new DNS is acquired
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: john doe <johndoe65534 at mail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 10:45:01 +0300
- Subject: Re: Autamatically populate resolv.conf when new DNS is acquired
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, john doe!
> In gnupg2 the use of dirmngr utility is required to interact with a
> Dirmngr requires that '/etc/resolv.conf' be populated with my name servers.
Looks like an upstream bug. /etc/resolv.conf is not a required file for DNS
> That means that everytime the dns changes (new network ...) I need to
> manually edit that file.
> How can I let Cygwin update that file whenever the DNS is changed?
With best regards,
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:44:06
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple