This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
php 7.1 is way behind
- From: "dd92zi+2d7t34pt5a.sharklasers.com via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:40:12 +0000
- Subject: php 7.1 is way behind
- Reply-to: <dd92zi+2d7t34pt5a at sharklasers dot com>
Greetings. Is anybody maintaining the php 7.1 packages for cygwin anymore? It's stuck at php 7.1.16 yet php 7.1 is up to 7.1.19 now. Surely there are vulnerabilities that need to be addressed right? Any info on this is appreciated.
Sent using Sharklasers.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.sharklasers.com//abuse/?a=QlhzEgQOY7cMjxm9%2FjAcfRk%3D
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple