This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: php 7.1 is way behind
- From: "ddgjop+2hbgmlszz4.sharklasers.com via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 18:01:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: php 7.1 is way behind
- Reply-to: <ddgjop+2hbgmlszz4 at sharklasers dot com>
I'm not talking about the 7.2 branch at all. The 7.1 branch is still actively maintained and has had 3 updates since the last cygwin build. There are known CVEs in some modules as well. I don't know if cygiwn packages are affected by those CVEs.
For example 7.1.17 fixed THREE CVEs:
and released TWO months ago.
Sent using Sharklasers.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.sharklasers.com//abuse/?a=QlhzEgQOY7cMjxm9%2FjAcfRk%3D
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple