Re: octave says WGL_ARB_multisample is missing

Nope, same result.  In fact, diff says there is no difference between this
cygGL-1.dll and the one I downloaded a few days ago.

I bought this computer in October 2012.  It's due to be replaced anyway;
certainly before the Windows 7 end-of-life a year and half from now, so I
might as well replace it now and not worry about this problem any more.