Your vote has been cast

Facebook
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUN-0/c.aspx

Instagram
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUO-0/c.aspx

The Battle of the Kings 2017

LET BATTLE COMMENCE

Thanks for being part of this year’s Battle of the Kings competition. There’s no limit on how many rides you can nominate to be the next Custom King. Voting closes 14th February, and every vote counts.
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUP-0/c.aspx

Join us at MCN London Show from 17-19 February where we’ll be presenting the Top 5 UK and Ireland bikes as voted by you for final judging.
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUQ-0/c.aspx

Why not start your own Dark Custom journey with a Street 750 starting from just £5995.
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUR-0/c.aspx

And if you’ve asked to be contacted by your chosen dealer to talk about
your own custom Harley-Davidson, rest assured, they’ll be in touch.

FIND YOUR NEAREST HARLEY DEALER
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUS-0/c.aspx

BOOK A TEST RIDE
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUT-0/c.aspx

DISCOVER DARK CUSTOM NOW
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUU-0/c.aspx

For information on how your personal data is collected and processed by
Harley-Davidson please see our Privacy Policy.
https://harley-davidson-information.eu/1T2K-5OKUY-TG72ZL-35OUUV-0/c.aspx