Re: Cygwin's ACL handling is NOT interoperable with Windows

Greetings, Stefan Kanthak!

> PS: <https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#pathnames-win32-api>
>     too states bloody lies:

>     | The Windows subsystem only supports CWD paths of up to 258 chars.

260 including drive letter.

>     The Win32 API supports pathnames with up to 32767 (Unicode) characters;
>     this includes of course the CWD!

CWD may be, but command processor does not.
I had a wonderful sex just a few hours ago trying to handle *.eml in a
directory and missing on 3 files over and over again, until I've listed
them with dir and see them cut in the middle.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...