Can you attend?

http://southwest.networkafterwork.com/u/1El3ZRyCQ5lLm3sXT3p85b

View this email online http://southwest.networkafterwork.com/q/11mdQNBBrkJ7XsyKhK29T4K/wv

Greetings ,

I wanted to take a moment to invite you to the upcoming Network After Work event on Thursday, August 23rd at Paloma Hollywood in Los Angeles
http://southwest.networkafterwork.com/c/16Humo0WvCJrnXlv2rz5Kk0sb from 6-9pm. It’s a great chance to get out of your office (home or otherwise), step away from the computer, put your phone down, and meet new people who are eager to exchange ideas, make connections, explore partnerships, find employees, get to know you, or just shoot the breeze about movies and sports.

Our events are attended by a few hundred people and typically have close to 30 industries in attendance. Included with your ticket is a Color-Connect Name Badge which allows you to search the room based on industry, we also provide light appetizers and drink specials.

What makes Network After Work different? We have the experience in hosting business networking events. How?
Nearly 100 Locations
Over 15 million connections have been made
Over 4,000 events hosted since 2009

RSVP or LEARN MORE
http://southwest.networkafterwork.com/c/16Hv4gNKfFxW1JxBxISWJ4LrK

Tickets are under $10 with the 35% off given on tickets for 1st time attendees, just click the link above.

Still not convinced? Take a look to see what type of companies have attended our events​ in the past.

Who Has Attended Past Events
http://southwest.networkafterwork.com/c/16HvM9AxZImqFvJI30cNHPwrj

P.S.: If can't make this event but want to subscribe to get notifications about our future events, click here
http://southwest.networkafterwork.com/c/16Hwu2nlJLaVjhVOyhwEGAhqS

Network After Work
220 N Green St
Chicago, Illinois 60607