gettext - acl tests - cygwin specific code path

I've been reviewing the testing of gettext and I have a failure for all
of the acl tests.  I've found that a file without acl will obtain acl if
the mode is changed to 605. STC below.

<STC>
$ touch /tmp/tmpfile0
$ ls -l /tmp/tmpfile0
-rw-r--r-- 1 myUser myGroup 0 Aug 21 11:35 /tmp/tmpfile0
$ getfacl /tmp/tmpfile0
# file: /tmp/tmpfile0
# owner: myUser
# group: myGroup
user::rw-
group::r--
other:r--
$ chmod 600
$ ls -l /tmp/tmpfile0
-rw------- 1 myUser myGroup 0 Aug 21 11:35 /tmp/tmpfile0
$ getfacl /tmp/tmpfile0
# file: /tmp/tmpfile0
# owner: myUser
# group: myGroup
user::rw-
group::---
other:---
$ chmod 605
$ ls -l /tmp/tmpfile0
-rw----r-x+ 1 myUser myGroup 0 Aug 21 11:35 /tmp/tmpfile0
$ getfacl /tmp/tmpfile0
# file: /tmp/tmpfile0
# owner: myUser
# group: myGroup
user::rw-
group::---
other:r-x
user:myUser:---
</STC>

gettext loops through a number of modes and fortunately one of those had
an owner and other without the group. Anytime the other is set without
the owner or group having permission we get an ACL for the user which is
wrong.  A `setfacl -b /tmp/tmpfile0` doesn't correct the information
from getfacl.

--
cyg Simple