sourcing

Hello, Good day!

Vins here from Shenzhen China.

I am looking for people that need business support from China.
I can assist you to sourcing electronic products from factories in China soon or set up hardware production here.

What i can do for you listed below:
1.) Sourcing: Sourcing new suppliers or factories & sample.
2.) Inspection: Assesses the supplier and make sure the factory is qualified for your demands.
3.) Price negotiation: Negotiate the best price from your supplier.
4.) QC: Quality inspection before shipment and control the delivery time.
5.) Shipment: Arrange shipment from China to your country in safe & cost efficiency & time efficiency way.
6.) Set up enterprises or production in China.
7.) Interpreting: Translate Chinese to English when you are visiting factory in China.
8.) Other services may be available upon request.

My resume is available upon request. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything i can be any of assistance. Thank you.

Best Regards
Vins