Re: BIND 9_11_p1 Compiling From Cygwin Source

Hello Csaba,

Cygwin package search tells us:
> https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=stringprep.h&arch=x86_64
> You probably need to install libidn-devel (which should drag in libidn)

Yeah you're right, its work for me ,
Many Thanks,

Meanwhile How i learning all dependencies package ?
How i know, i must install selected package for dependencies before
compiling ?

Many Thanks,
My Best Regards,

Csaba Raduly <rcsaba@gmail.com>, 11 Eki 2018 Per, 12:17 tarihinde şunu
yazdı:

> Hi Onur,
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:46 AM Onur GURSOY wrote:
> >
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > Nowadays, Im trying to many cyfwin package.
> > I lookfor a dns server, i notice bind9 and i found a pacakage in cygwin.
> > Everythin is ok but cygwin support binary package and source.
> > Binary package is working very well but when i try to compile from source
> > "cygport bind.cygport all"
> > doesnt compile,
> > first i fix "--with-libxml2=/usr/include/libxml2"
> > then i install may db package
> > after then i take an error " stringprep.h: No such file or directory"
> > What is the problem with cygwin enviroment ?
>
> Cygwin package search tells us:
>
> https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=stringprep.h&arch=x86_64
>
> You probably need to install libidn-devel (which should drag in libidn)
>
> Csaba
> --
> You can get very substantial performance improvements
> by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler
> So if you're looking for a completely portable, 100% standards-conformat
> way
> to get the wrong information: this is what you want. - Scott Meyers
> (C++TDaWYK)
>
> --

Onur GÜRSOY
R&D Engineer in Embedded Systems
master Student at Gebze Institute Of Technology
Department Of Electronic Engineering
GSM : 0(545) 764 7653
e-mail: onurgursoygyte@gmail.com