RE: Connect with SEG Key Decision Makers

Hi,

Did you get my email?

Kindly let me know if we can discuss on this further.

Regards,

Lisa Martin|Marketing Coordinator

Division - Data Research Innovation

Marketing research project| e-Marketing Platform | Client portfolio design
and development

Disclaimer:- This e-mail is private and may contain confidential
information. we have setup the security of the client at a high priority.
Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and
virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as,
despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected,
intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email
for threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability
for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.

We strictly keep this conversation private and confidential. you may opt-out
from our mailing list at any point of time by responding back UNSUB as
subject line.