cygwin/acl.h not included from sys/acl.h

Many of the headers in 'sys' include their counterparts from 'cygwin'. Why is acl.h special? I see the comment on line 25 but I'm missing the point, I guess - not seeing the collisions.

'cygwin/acl.h' is a very important file. Granted I don't normally compile much from source under Cygwin but I was building my own (very slightly) modified RSYNC and stumbled across the missing dependency.

What is the correct solution if the 1-liner fix to sys/acl.h is not acceptable?