Re: Fwd: Regarding Cygwin version Windows 10

Am 29.11.2018 um 09:54 schrieb Aghil Nettodi.Thazhath:
Hello Cygwin,

I am using Cyqwin 1.7.9 on my Windows 10 machine. It seems to be causing
some problem while building my project which does not occur on Windows 7.
Thus, I suspect it could be somewhere linked with the Cygwin version being
used.

Would like to know if there is a recommended Cygwin version and DLL for
Windows 10?

Good day!
Aghil

last version is always the recommended one.

If after updating you have still problem, please clarify which one
and follows

https://cygwin.com/problems.html

guideline

---