Re: latest lighttpd (1.4.45) not working on Windows 10 Home Edition

[Please don't top-post on this list.]

On 12/7/2018 9:13 AM, Alejandro Benitez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add more information to the report.
>
> With the help of the IRC support channel I've managed to successfully
> run a build of a later version of lighttpd (v 1.4.52) which is the
> latest tarball available at
>
> https://www.lighttpd.net/download/
>
> with the following build configuration
>
> `./configure --without-bzip2 --with-openssl --with-lua`
>
> The build is quite identical to the Cygwin build; I did not have to
> tweak my configuration files and everything worked as expected, whereas
> the current Cygwin package (v 1.4.45) shows the behavior I previously
> reported.

Out of curiosity, I downloaded the source for the Cygwin build, and your build
is not identical with it.  If your goal is to provide useful information for the
lighttpd maintainer, you should use the same configure options that he used.

Ken