This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup 2.895 release candidate - please test
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 14:52:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: setup 2.895 release candidate - please test
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/12/2018 09:12, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Am 21.10.2018 um 18:12 schrieb Jon Turney:
A new setup release candidate is available at:
https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.895.x86_64.exe (64 bit version)
https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.895.x86.exe ; (32 bit version)
Please test and report any problems here.
as no one complained, is it time for deploying it ?
Thanks for the reminder.
I was hoping to look at improving the 'skip' -> 'install current
version' flow (which used to be a single click, but now requires you to
pick the latest non-test version), but it seems that I have no time for
that, so I guess we'll go with this :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple