Problem with installation of Octave

Hello,

when I updated my installation of Cygwin with Octave (4.2.2 to be
precise) and tried running it (while having an X server running), I
ran into a problem with D-bus:

D-Bus library appears to be incorrectly set up; failed to read machine
uuid: Failed to open "/etc/machine-id": No such file or directory See
the manual page for dbus-uuidgen to correct this issue.

Apparently, installing Octave was not enough, I had to install D-bus
separately. When I had done that, the problem was gone. I guess this
is an omission in the dependencies for Octave. Note: this problem
occurred both with and without the GUI that Octave comes with (octave
--no-gui gave the same error messages).

Kind regards,

Arjen Markus