This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.6
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:50:34 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.6
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have uploaded mintty 2.9.6 with the following changes:
* Fixed bidi "run" handling (~#837).
* Fixed bidi embedding handling (#837).
* HTML export/copy: Fixed HTML style attributes.
* Flexible window grouping configuration (#789).
* If started from desktop shortcut, clone AppID from it (#784,
* Display speedup by skipping refresh intervals (#835).
* Support for pasting from Windows clipboard history (mintty/wsltty#139).
* Option to lock title from being changed (mintty/wsltty#138).
* Workaround for buggy StrokeIt tool sending right-Alt+Fn key events
* Optional support for external hotkeys (esp. to close window),
overriding disabled Alt+Fn shortcuts.
* Workaround for Windows clipboard history pasting implementation
* Unified environment for external commands attached to keys
(KeyFunctions) with those in context menu (UserCommands).
* New option UserCommandsPath to configure PATH for UserCommands,
* Option Class supports the same placeholders as AppID (#789).
* New option SupportExternalHotkeys.
* New option DisplaySpeedup (#835).
* New options CtxMenuFunctions and SysMenuFunctions to customize
* New user-definable functions lock-title, new-window, win-toggle-max.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple