Re: UPX compressed setup-x86_64.exe crashes on Win10

Michael Wild writes:
> Anybody else experiencing this? I tried trawling through the mailing
> list, but nothing specific turned up. Maybe this is an interaction
> with the BLODA imposed on me by our company IT policy. But then I'd
> expect others to have seen this issue too.

It wouldn't be the first time antivirus heuristics target UPX routines
instead of actual malware code.  You'll have to wait for the vendor or
your organization to whitelist the relatively new setup.exe (unless
you're allowed to do that yourself).

Regards,
Achim.