Re: Bug: Incorrect signal behavior in multi-threaded processes

Hi Corinna and Madison, thanks for your responses.

To clarify, I'm reasonably confident the problem I'm reporting has
NOTHING to do with pthread_barrier. Our real application which
exhibits very similar symptoms does not use pthread_barrier *at all*;
pthread_barrier was merely the most convenient/concise synchronization
mechanism to produce deterministic output behavior in the minimal
example.

Indeed, when I comment out the pthread_barrier code entirely from the
example program (causing unselected non-primordial threads to exit and
the primordial thread to stall in pthread_join), I see substantially
the same misbehaviors.

Thanks,
-Dan Bonachea