Re: sshd permits logon using disabled user?

Greetings, Bill Stewart!

> Only an administrator (or a user with appropriate permissions) can set or
> clear UF_ACCOUNTDISABLE. It is used to prevent _any_ use of the account.

I would raise a correction, which is immaterial for Cygwin perspective.
Disabled accounts may still be used for internal/maintenance purposes.
I.e. a disabled Administrator account won't prevent invocation of a database
recovery procedure.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin