Re: antrun versus wsl versus cygwin

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 12:11:28, Franz Fehringer  wrote:
> Hi all (half off topic),

Not a Cygwin topic at all, I am guessing ...

> I have installed (on a Windows 10 1809 system) both Cygwin and WSL (only
> the Windows component, no real Linux distribution yet).
> This scenario gives me a strange problem with antrun: With <exec
> executable="bash"> i always get the WSL bash instead of the Cygwin one,
> although Cygwin is first in PATH (both Cygwin PATH and Windows PATH),
> even so if C:/Windows/System32 (location of WSL bash) is not in the

? "executable not in PATH", however it is found?

What is the value of PATH according to antrun? (is this ant ?????)

    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5607580/how-to-set-the-path-environment-variable-from-ant-script
    (How to set the path environment variable from ant script)

    https://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/exec.html

> (Cygwin) PATH at all.
> I made some tries with extra parameters like seachpath to no avail.
> It (naturally) works if i give the full absolute path to the Cyhwin
> bash, but this is awkward.
> Any hints about reason and solution?

Henri