Re: antrun versus wsl versus cygwin

On 17/02/2019 12:11, Franz Fehringer wrote:
Hi all (half off topic),

I have installed (on a Windows 10 1809 system) both Cygwin and WSL (only
the Windows component, no real Linux distribution yet).
This scenario gives me a strange problem with antrun: With <exec
executable="bash"> i always get the WSL bash instead of the Cygwin one,
although Cygwin is first in PATH (both Cygwin PATH and Windows PATH),
even so if C:/Windows/System32 (location of WSL bash) is not in the
(Cygwin) PATH at all.

Is this a Cygwin ant or a Windows ant ?

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler