Question about D-Bus and cygrunsrv

Hi there. I'm trying to set up Shairport Sync as a CYGWIN service, and I'm trying to use cygrunsrv.

Briefly, I can get everything to work properly except the D-Bus interface -- when shairport-sync is installed as a service, it can't "own" a well-known name on the "system" D-Bus.

I built a configuration and installer for shairport sync essentially by copying the avahi-daemon-config file.

The Avahi deamon uses the system D-Bus successfully under the username "SYSTEM" and without (AFAICS) changing IDs. But for the life of me, I can't get Shairport Sync to work the same way.

Incidentally, if I change the D Bus policy file for Shairport Sync to be allowed to own its well-known name on D Bus when running under the logged in account, everything is peachy.

Any suggestions gratefully received. Incidentally, I'm the main developer of Shairport Sync -- https://github.com/mikebrady/shairport-sync.

Best wishes
Mike Brady