Re: Cygwin 3.0.1-1 Breaks ALL cygwin applications on Windows 7 x64

On 2/26/2019 10:55 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
As Cygwin is a rolling release system, if you are not running current releases,
some CVE security issues may remain unpatched, and your system may not be
compliant to your corporate security policies (you may want to check with your
IT security and/or IT auditors).

I narrowed it down to my network. If I unplug the Ethernet cable the problem disappears. If I plug it in, the problem returns. I can reproduce it 100% for an hour straight, going back and forth.