This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request to support wxt terminal ( Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnuplot-5.2.6-1)
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 08:53:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Request to support wxt terminal ( Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnuplot-5.2.6-1)
- References: <announce.87a7idqk28.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <2034053033.1762240.1551592875622.JavaMail.email@example.com> <87o96rrfhs.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Am 03.03.2019 um 19:15 schrieb Achim Gratz:
Tatsuro MATSUOKA writes:
Now, I'd be much more excited about that wxWidgets terminal if it
allowed gnuplot to optionally run without X11, do you know if that's possible?
It is quite straight-forward to run gnuplot without X11 as mintty will
display its output inline:
gnuplot -e "splot [x=-3:3] [y=-3:3] sin(x) * cos(y)"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple