This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin snapshots after 23, Feb. ocasionally destroys windows logon session
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 22:30:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: cygwin snapshots after 23, Feb. ocasionally destroys windows logon session
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87ef7mo6i4.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Achim Gratz!
>> The following modification seems to cause this problem.
>> But I am not sure what is wrong with this code.
> This makes me wonder what Windows does when you log out of your desktop
Dig around "roaming profiles", if you want to have a hint of the size of
issue surrounding this event.
With best regards,
Monday, March 4, 2019 22:29:35
Sorry for my terrible english...